Hello! So I took a day off from subbing and went hiking with my friends. 18km later, here I am almost bedridden at home. My whole body freak...

[ENG SUB] I Can See Your Voice Season 3 Episode 5 (Guest: Jung Joonyoung)

22:33 OMG 40 Comments

Hello! So I took a day off from subbing and went hiking with my friends. 18km later, here I am almost bedridden at home. My whole body freaking hurts! It was fun but it really did hurt. Good thing my fingers can still move and sub this episode.

Ahhhhh this show is killing me! So many good singers who deserve a chance to shine. The tone-deaf ones are also awesome people. The person who came up with this show deserves more than a pat on the back.

Joonyoung was hella adorable here. I've always liked him in variety but never really followed his promotions as a singer. Since this episode, I've been playing his songs nonstop.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the show too. See you next episode! Jessi for next week!!

Translation notes:
- You must be wondering about Gamu Stephanie. Gamu means dancing and singing. Since she also dances ballet, they gave her that nickname. Stephanie (the one in the panelist) was known as Cheonmu Stephanie as well. They called Jang Doyeon as Eumjugamu, drunk singing and dancing.

- Leeteuk mentioned Yesung as a Mr. K candidate because his real name was Kim Jongwoon. He recently changed his name to Kim Jonghoon. I don't know why Leeteuk insisted on the Jongwoon. lol. I guess he forgot.

- The finger that hurts is Kangin. His real name is Kim Youngwoon.


Please don't take out without full credits
Subtitles by ohmygeona


Please follow me on twitter for updates (@ohmygeona). DM is not working anymore for this and uploading takes a while. Vote on the poll I have on twitter as to which site works better for you. I'll go with the majority.


Part 1:


Google Drive:  1234
Openload: 1234

40 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Where is the 2nd part...pleaseeee...huhuhu

      Delete
    2. Click on the link of either google drive or openload

      Delete
    3. Tqvm...got it...jub jub na...

      Delete
    4. it doesn't work

      Delete
  2. Deleted, please reupload to G Drive :)

    your subs is great :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi is there a chance that you can upl it on other websites like fb and vimeo because the here mb is too large. Btw thanks for the sub.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second this. Usually I download only 100mb each part.
      It would be helpfull if you put the smaller size also. Or maybe someone has compress this?

      Delete
  4. thx for the subs

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe upload at vimeo to lower the size?.. its too large for each part... and thanks for your awesome sub!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yah. Maybe in veoh too. Just to lower the size.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please use GDrive for file hosting and Don't use Openload as it consists a lot of adware and malware.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the subs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the subs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. tqvm for subbing this shows

    ReplyDelete
  11. REALLY, thank you so much for the sub!!!
    hope that you'll keep subbing this show until the last episode!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. can someone reupload 4 parts and resize it? ... each part is too large :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. openload link is the resize one
      it is 178 mb each

      Delete
  13. when will you upload the next episode with the sub?
    thanks for the subs

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you so much for your work <3 been waiting for it... love all the contestant from this episode, especially the actor lee soo bin, so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the sub. I enjoy this episode very much. I hope you keep subbing until the last episode of season 3 and perhaps willing to take on season 2 as well. Because no one take that project to sub and people don't want to watch it without sub. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for uploading it on Google Drive! The show is so much fun, thank you for your hard work ^^

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for your hard work in subbing the ep!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are so awesome because despite the body pain from the hiking, you are still able to sub this~ Thank you so much for the subs and your hard work~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much for your subs. The large size is fine with me, for when I view it on my TV, the smaller size video has lots of pixels that I could see.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hii.... thank you for your hardwork. This show really interesting and entartaining. I can't wait for next episode ... fighting ^______^

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank u for the subs. Hopefully episode 6 will sub.soon..

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank u for the subs. Hopefully episode 6 will sub.soon..

    ReplyDelete
  23. appreciate the hard work you're doing subbing the episodes for this show. I have been really hooked on this show ever since I had a chance to watch it. Very funny and challenging as well. Please continue doing for the entire season and please sub the next episode soon too. Appreciate it. Also, I second posting it on Vimeo or try another file storage so you can just upload the whole show and not have to divide it into parts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback! The cutting of parts has nothing to do with uploading. It's just easier for me to tackle them by parts. I'm the type of person who easily gets bored when something goes on for too long. I cut it to parts so that won't happen and I would keep subbing. :)

      Delete
  24. Thank you very much! You are so kind.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello, I'm really appreciated with your subbing. I personally hope that other seasons(1 and 2) has its subtitle. Especially, Season 1 ep9, Season 2 ep2 and ep 10(gu-mi;christmas) These are one of awesome episodes so more people should watch these!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks you! I can't really watch this on tv as I've got my fair share of responsibilities and work to do

    ReplyDelete
  27. THANK YOU SO MUCH for subbing. I am fan of this since season 1, and I really appreciated you could sub it till now. keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Episode 6 please.. can't wait to see the new episode.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Episode 6 please.. can't wait to see the new episode.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you for subbing ICSYV! Wish you'll sub season 2 and the last few episodes of season 1(especially the last episode).

    ReplyDelete
  31. Jung Joonyoung really make me laughing out loud
    How can he eliminated all the skilled voice instead end up with that girl.. wkwkwkwkwk
    And he still funny when he laugh for the girl voice.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you for subbing this episode. Please sub more if you can. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete